Are you on a diet? Or do you want to eat healthy? I am sharing my 350 calories lunch recipe. It is satisfying, low in calories and fat, and also very delicious. I can eat this every day! You can add to it, but make sure you check how many calories you are adding. If you want to lose weight, you must keep your calories intake under $1200 per day, no sugar added!!!!
Also, pay attention to the dressing and read the label. It says how many calories per serving (2 tsp 30ml).
So, here it is:
- one piece of grilled chicken breast (palm-size) – 180 cal
- wheat pita bread 1/2 loaf – 75 cal
- red pepper (1/2 medium size) – 20 cal
- yellow pepper (1/2 medium size – 20 cal
- red onion rings (5) – 10 cal
- lettuce (1/2 cup) – 5 cal
- light Italian dressing – one serving – 40 cal
TOTAL 350 cal
Chop or julienne all ingredients as you like. Enjoy!
You can find part of this post on Steemit, it is one of my favorite blogging platforms. Read it >>> here <<<